Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Saturday · April 20, 2019
2 Jobs in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Kentucky) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Code Response on HM Patients.
- Quest Healthcare Solutions.
- Flexible Block Scheduling or 7on/7off.
- About 90 minutes from Nashville, TN.
- No Procedures Needed.
- Average 16 -18 Patients per Provider.
- Active KY license & DEA Required.
- 6 Providers on Each Day.
- Hospitalist Locum Tenens in Kentucky.
- EMR is McKesson.
- Great Subspecialty Back-up.
- Average 2-3 Admits per Day.
- Ongoing, Long-Term Coverage Needed.
This locum job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Quest Healthcare Solutions.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Bluefield) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Residents will sign out with physician in the mornings.
- Active WV license and DEA, will consider candidates who will obtain WV license.
- Standard Hopsital Procedures.
- Teaching hospital with Resident oversight.
- Travel accommodations if candidate is not local.
- Shift Time: 7A - 5P or 2P - 12A, Flexible week per month, pick around your schedule.
- 7 day block, M-Sun.
- Hospitalists run codes.
- If you know any physicians or colleagues in the field, we offer $500 referral bonuses after they begin working..
- Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Support staff: 1 MD 7A - 7P, 1 APP 7A - 7P, 1 MD 2P - 12A, Residents run night shifts.
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Would you like to help at Blufield Regional Medical Center in Bluefield, WV. We are seeking Hospitalists for day and/or swing shifts.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Moonlighting Solutions.