Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Crestview Hills) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Relocation assistance is available also.
- BC/BE Primary Care physicians wanted to join growing, well-respected groups with the full support of our award winning hospital system, St. Elizabeth Healthcare.
- We have full and part time, in/out patient, and outpatient only positions.
- St. Elizabeth Physicians is the multi-specialty physician organization of St. Elizabeth Healthcare.
- St. Elizabeth Physicians currently has multiple Primary Care physician opportunities in multiple locations.
- With over 220 doctors and 50 mid-level providers, and more than 1,100 employees, St. Elizabeth Physicians delivers quality medical care to residents of Northern Kentucky, Greater Cincinnati, and Indiana featuring 60+ conveniently located physician offices.
- Northern Kentucky is on the banks of the Ohio River and boasts affordable costs of living, award winning schools, college and professional sports, exceptional fine arts, and is sixth in the nation for its number of Fortune 500 Company headquarters.
- Join the St. Elizabeth Physicians team and enjoy it all - a competitive compensation and benefits package, a great place to live and work, and a very substantial referral base.
- These opportunities allow you to enjoy Kentucky's natural charm and all that metropolitan Greater Cincinnati has to offer.
- Family Medicine & Administrative.
- Family Medicine Job in Crestview Hills, KY.
- Choose the opportunity that best fits your lifestyle.
- Also available is an Administrative position with 60% clinical duties.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago