Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · April 24, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Crestview Hills) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Choose the opportunity that best fits your lifestyle.
- Also available is an Administrative position with 60% clinical duties.
- Family Medicine & Administrative.
- Relocation assistance is available also.
- Northern Kentucky is on the banks of the Ohio River and boasts affordable costs of living, award winning schools, college and professional sports, exceptional fine arts, and is sixth in the nation for its number of Fortune 500 Company headquarters.
- Join the St. Elizabeth Physicians team and enjoy it all - a competitive compensation and benefits package, a great place to live and work, and a very substantial referral base.
- These opportunities allow you to enjoy Kentucky's natural charm and all that metropolitan Greater Cincinnati has to offer.
- With over 220 doctors and 50 mid-level providers, and more than 1, Elizabeth Physicians delivers quality medical care to residents of Northern Kentucky, Greater Cincinnati, and Indiana featuring 60+ conveniently located physician offices.
- St. Elizabeth Physicians currently has multiple Primary Care physician opportunities in multiple locations.
- Family Medicine Job in Crestview Hills, KY.
- BC/BE Primary Care physicians wanted to join growing, well-respected groups with the full support of our award winning hospital system, St. Elizabeth Healthcare.
- St. Elizabeth Physicians is the multi-specialty physician organization of St. Elizabeth Healthcare.
- We have full and part time, in/out patient, and outpatient only positions.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago