Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Bowling Green) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Happily answer patients when they ask "how much does it cost?
- Shift clinical focus from reactive & episodic care to ongoing broad scope primary care.
- Educate and activate patients to live proactive & healthy lifestyles.
- The physician completing this role will likely spend most of his or her time in either Scottsville, KY or Edmonton, KY.
- Teach patients about their chronic conditions so they are in control of their health again.
- Literature Searches (time to look up responses to more challenging patient questions).
- Radiology & labs often at predetermined cash rates.
- The position includes full benefits (Medical Malpractice Insurance, Health, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Insurance, 401K) and a guaranteed salary without the need to worry about RVUs.
- Specialty Coordination (hold specialists accountable for a quality consult - no more "reflex referrals").
- Abandon wasteful spending associated with the traditional incentive based fee-for-service model.
- Reduce employee's sick days, hospital visits, ER visits, specialty visits, and unnecessary surgeries.
- No complicated & confusing "gotcha" incentive compensation schemes.
- Engage with the employee population and build longitudinal relationships.
- No "suits" demanding upcoding and higher throughput.
- This is a "pure" DPC practice with no third party headaches.
- We do not have any non-competes.
- Our physicians stay with us because they enjoy working with Proactive MD.
- Are you looking for a career as a direct primary care physician?
- Prior Authorizations - 90% gone - most meds dispensed on site.
- You have come to the right place!
- Guaranteed base salary.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Bowling Green, KY.
- At Proactive MD we believe in comprehensive direct primary care, the power of price transparency, and the freedom to innovate.
- Would you like to work with Proactive MD in 2017?
- The flexibility to "opt out" of Medicare if you desire.
- CPT Coding - no more 99213s!
- No inpatient work & No ER.
- Proactive MD - Bowling Green, Kentucky: This position is flexible and could be between 30 to 50 hours per week depending upon your work preferences.
- Panel of 1,000 or fewer patients.
- Patients (30-60 minute appointment slots are the norm).
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago