Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · November 20, 2017
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Elizabethtown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician friendly employer!
- Jonell Dailey, Director.
- Hospital is 12th largest in the state.
- Family community with great school systems.
- Insurances available - malpractice including tail, health, dental, vision, long & short term disability, etc.
- Financial package is competitive with a base FM salary of $230K.
- New Cancer Care Center opened.
- Three year physician employment contract.
- Retention Bonus at the completion of contract term.
- Employ 2,400 people.
- Hardin Memorial Health, Elizabethtown, Kentucky has multiple openings for Primary Care Physicians - Family Medicine or Med/Peds.
- Student loan dollars - total of $100k available.
- Scheduled to open in 2017.
- Service Area has a population of 400,000 people.
- Patient Safety and Quality Bonus available each year.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Elizabethtown, KY.
- Affiliated with Baptist Health.
- Location of Elizabethtown is 40 minutes south of Louisville and 2 hours north of Nashville on Interstate 65.
- Emergency Department is the 5th busiest in the state.
- New private patient tower opened.
- Retirement - multiple plans available.
- Seeing just under 70,000 patients in 2015.
- Various outpatient clinic locations are available in offices located in Elizabethtown, Radcliff, Bardstown, Clarkson, and other locations available.
- Deliver 1,600 newborn babies each year.
- Start Up Bonus including relocation and sign on $40K.
- Financial solvent healthcare organization.
- One hospital organization.
- Public, private, or independent.
- HMH Professional Relations.
- New Emergency Department under construction.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago