Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Eddyville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Current CPR Certification.
- CCS is located in a correctional or behavioral hospital environment where our patients are truly appreciative of the care they receive.
- In addition, our physicians value great pay, benefits and flexible schedules while working with a multidisciplinary team to coordinate high quality, low cost patient care.
- Maintains a current DEA number.
- Our Medical Director abides by the security regulations of CCS and the regulations of the institution to which assigned.
- It's time to provide patient care the way you have always wanted.
- Maintains CME requirements for continued medical practice in the State of Kentucky.
- If your passion is providing patient care and you are ready to enjoy the work you do, apply with CCS today.
- And due to the high security standards, our environments are safer than most emergency rooms and hospitals.
- Must maintain privileges.
- Notifies Regional or Corporate Medical Director and Health Services Administrator or designee of schedule changes in schedule coverage.
- Provides required documentation of services to the Regional or Corporate Medical Director or designee in order to monitor services provided and compliance with facility/client contract.
- Assists in arrangements for coverage of medical services if unavailable for extended period of time.
- At Correct Care Solutions (CCS), our physicians have the opportunity to practice in a real "Patient Centered Medical Home". Our physicians focus on the patients instead of insurance or billing concerns.
- Experience in Family Practice, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Public Health preferred.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Eddyville, KY.
- Medical school graduate.
- Current licensure within the State.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago