Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Thursday · December 14, 2017
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 421,000 annual salary + comprehensive health benefits, retirement, CME, malpractice, etc.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Emergency Medicine.
- Employed group of 4 physicians + a robust and tenured ER support staff.
- Emergency Medicine experience strongly preferred.
- Recruiting to replace a retiring physician.
- Must be comfortable treating children.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in West Virginia.
- 98% patient satisfaction scores as a department.
- Level IV trauma center commutable from Charleston, WV.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago