Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- All of that makes this an unrivaled destination for outdoor adventures.
- Unparalleled fishing and hunting.
- Hiking through deep woods or along high ridges.
- Any high risk patients are referred to WVU and Western Maryland.
- Rock climbing and spelunking.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in West Virginia.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a BC/ BE family medicine physician to join an established practice.
- The incoming physician can expect to see 18 to 25 patients per day.
- The reason for the additional physicians is due to one ill physician and another that recently passed away.
- Hours are Monday through Friday with some flexibility and the.
- The Allegheny Mountain range raises its lofty spine, with peaks rising to 4,000 feet, right down the center of West Virginia.
- Birding and botanical diversity to delight and inspire.
- The incoming physician can perform stress and echoes or other procedures they are comfortable with.
- Downhill skiing at a major Eastern resort, or quiet Nordic paths through a backcountry wonderland.
- The variety is endless.
- Much of this eight-county region is devoted to vast tracts of national and state forest and wilderness areas where wildlife, wetlands and rushing streams abound.
- Biking terrain that is fast gaining a reputation as the best in the East.
- Huge rock formations thrust themselves out of the earth, and miles of caves tunnel underneath.
- We currently have four primary care physicians and are looking to add two more.
- Whitewater thrills, or peaceful floats along a lazy river.
- In addition, the physician will receive hospital benefits, vacation, CME, relocation, sign on bonus and student loan assistance.
- Closely affiliated with WVU.
- We are a 25 bed critical access facility with 13K annual ER visits and are a not for profit hospital.
- This is an employed position and are offering a competitive salary with an RVU bonus structure.
- Scenic rail excursions.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago