Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Morgantown) is for an academic medical center.
- At WVU, you'll have an opportunity to join a well-established residency program faculty within a prestigious academic medical setting allowing you to make an impact not just on the future generations of Family Medicine providers - but the health of the entire state of West Virginia through our multidisciplinary Patient Centered Medical Home model.
- There is also an excellent school system and an abundance of beautiful homes and recreational activities.
- West Virginia University School of Medicine is seeking a Family Medicine physician at the assistant or associate professor faculty level who wishes to blend patient care with clinical research.
- And a children's hospital, all anchored by a 645-bed academic medical center that offers tertiary and quaternary care.
- Three critical access hospitals.
- WVU Medicine has more than 1,000 active medical staff members and 15,000 employees who serve hundreds of thousands of people each year from across the state of West Virginia and the nation.
- Successful candidates must have an MD, MD/PhD or DO degree (the employer accepts foreign educational equivalent) and be eligible to obtain an unrestricted West Virginia medical license.
- Morgantown is consistently rated as one of the best small metropolitan areas in the country for both lifestyle and business climate.
- Four community hospitals.
- WVU Medicine includes the physicians, specialists, and sub-specialists of the West Virginia University School of Medicine.
- The area offers the cultural diversity and amenities of a large city in a safe, family-friendly environment.
- For additional questions.
- Candidates must have completed an accredited family medicine residency and be board certified/eligible in family medicine.
- Faculty rank and salary will be commensurate with credentials.
- WVU Medicine is West Virginia University's affiliated health system, West Virginia's largest private employer, and a national leader in patient safety and quality.
- This position offers 50% protected time dedicated to research and grant writing with the opportunity to be mentored within our new $53M WVU Clinical & Translational Science Institute.
- If you wish to expand your academic training, you are encouraged to take advantage of our MS in Clinical Research or MPH at the WVU School of Public Health.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Morgantown, WV.
- WVU & UHA are AA/EO employer -.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago