Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · November 20, 2017
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Current West Virginia State Medical License.
- Essential Duties AND Responsibilities include the following.
- Perform Employee physicals, Sports physicals, DOT physicals.
- Lab, x-ray, EKG) sign, date and follow-up in a timely manner.
- Supervises mid-level practitioners.
- Obtain health history and perform physical examinations, Diagnose and direct counseling for each patient on a plan for treatment, prescribe medication in accordance with West Virginia statute and professional practice guidelines.
- Review incoming reports (e.
- Perform minor surgical procedures such as repair of lacerations, I's, skin tag removal, etc.
- They must be cognizant of, and comply with, all clinic policies and procedures, as well as pertinent state and federal regulations.
- Perferred Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- JOB Summary: Provide the full scope of primary care and urgent care services which fall under his/her field of training, including but not limited to diagnosis, treatment, coordination of care, preventive care and health maintenance to patients.
- In addition, a Primary Care Physician is a member of the Hcma Consultants, INC d/b/a Doctors Immedicare team.
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certificate (CPR), Pals, Acls or Advanced Life Support within 1 month of employment.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Beckley, WV.
- Supervises students in training at Doctors Immedicare as assigned by the Medical Director.
- In that capacity they are expected to be familiar with the philosophy, goals, and objectives of the Clinic and work collaboratively to achieve them.
- If Board Eligible at the time of hire, must be Board Certified within 3 years of hire date.
- Current D.E.A. Certificate.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago