Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Henderson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Long and Short Term Disability.
- It is required to obtain board certification within first 3 years of employment.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Henderson, KY.
- 1-2 weeks paid time off & stipend for continuing medical education.
- Opportunities in Henderson and Union Counties for BC/BE Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Internal Medicine Pediatric physicians to join the Methodist Physician Group due to growth and retirement.
- Methodist Hospital is proud to be supported by a Magnet accredited nursing staff and certified by the American Osteopathic Association as a teaching hospital.
- Match will begin after 1 year of employment and 1000 hours of work.
- Generous coverage of malpractice insurance.
- Early Sign-On Bonus.
- Free onsite Fitness Club for employees and spouses, open 24/7.
- Absorb generous amount of practice set-up costs.
- In 20 clinic locations in 4 counties in Kentucky, providers have access to many specialist and services, including, but not limited to, Gastroenterology, Pulmonologist, Hematology/Oncology, Infusion Unit, Pain Clinic, Wound Clinic, Sleep Lab, Women's Services, Plastic Surgeon, Orthopaedics, Cardiology and Neurology.
- Payment for licensure renewal fees.
- Smoke/Tobacco Free Workplace.
- RVU Production Bonus.
- Onsite childcare for children ages 6 weeks to kindergarten.
- Assistance with finding spousal employment.
- If you are 50 years of age or older a 457 and catch up fund are available for additional deferred compensation.
- You may contribute immediately.
- Convenient Care Clinic available for overflow/same day acute care needs for patients.
- PGY2 and PGY3 are encouraged.
- Starts rated.
- Payment for 1 association membership.
- Currently Visa support not available.
- Relocation allowance.
- Retirement program that matches 40% of the first 6% of salary you defer to a 403(b).
- 3-4 weeks paid vacation.
- Loan repayment opportunity.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago