Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Fort Campbell KY/TN) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Qualifications include: MD or DO, BC or BE in FP or IM.
- Campbell Army Base, KY.
- Hours: M-F, 7:30 to 4:30.
- Straddling the KY/TN state line, and located adjacent to Clarksville, TN, Ft.
- Competitive compensation as Independent Contractor to include monthly bonus, generous paid time off to include Federal holidays, and malpractice coverage under Federal Tort Claims Act.
- Will utilize ANY active/unrestricted state license.
- Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physician needed to work in Medical Evaluation Board ( MEB ) Dept.
- Administrative Job / Administrative Opportunity/ Family Medicine Job / Internal Medicine Job / Family Medicine Opportunity/ Internal Medicine Opportunity/ KY / Kentucky / TN / Tennessee / Army Base / Government Contractor.
- Valid, current DEA, current Bcls, and United States Citizenship, per United States Government guidelines.
- Completion of 3 year accredited residency program in IM or FP, minimum of one year post residency practice experience.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Fort Campbell KY/TN, KY.
- At Ft.
- Campbell is only 50 miles northwest of the Music City--Nashville, TN!
- Provider would be writing Narrative Summaries for submission to the MEB, by means of chart review and soldier interviews.
- Non Clinical / Administrative Position at Fort Campbell, KY - Use ANY State License.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago