Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Full comprehensive benefits package.
- Weekend shifts are up to physician.
- Barely 90 minutes to Louisville, the city is strategically located on the banks of the Ohio River, which provides a majestic backdrop to beautiful downtown located on the riverfront.
- Opportunity: Health System is seeking Urgent Care providers to open their new locations.
- Mid-levels will be available to assist physician.
- Facility: A community-focused, nonprofit health care system that provides innovative medical advancements and compassionate care to help improve the community.
- Outpatient only, 12 hour shifts.
- Family Residency program starting in 2019- teaching opportunities available!
- Hospital employed opportunity to work at one of two brand new, state of the art, outpatient centers.
- Will consider BC/BE Internists!
- Compensation: Excellent compensation structure with bonus incentives, sign on, relocation bonuses.
- Location: One of the top 3 biggest cities in Kentucky!
- Yearly festivals draw tens of thousands of visitors from around the country, a thriving arts center bring musical performances and art events, and the area offers a wide range of recreational and cultural activities.
- Joining a team of 6 other providers and 2 other Aprn's.
- This community is growing, with good schools, even better food, and excellent sources of entertainment.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Kentucky.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago