Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Lewisburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full-time, outpatient opportunity.
- Collegial team based work environment.
- The Robert C. Byrd Clinic, on the campus of Wvsom, is seeking a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician (D.
- CME allowance and days off to attend conferences.
- Utilizes hospitalist group for admissions.
- Committed to timely completion of all patient records.
- D.) to join our established and growing rural practice.
- Family Medicine.
- Willing to serve on committees in a physician-driven environment.
- The Robert C. Byrd Clinic is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to enhancing diversity among its faculty and staff.
- Work collaboratively in a collegial multi-specialty group of 30+ active medical providers providing a full range of primary care services for all age groups.
- Passionate about providing outstanding patient care to a diverse patient population and willing to embrace life in a smaller community.
- On-campus workout facility - offers a regulation basketball court, cardiovascular machines, resistance machines, weights, lockers and shower facilities.
- Qualifying employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (Pslf) Program.
- Residency trained, BE/BC in Family Practice or Internal Medicine, and licensed to practice medicine in the State of West Virginia.
- Opportunity for a balanced professional and personal life.
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, disability, malpractice insurance and other.
- Generous yearly paid time off (including 20 vacation days, 15 sick leave days, and 8 paid holidays).
- Clinic hours are Monday through Friday with limited Saturdays.
- Additional compensation available.
- Uses Greenway Intergy EHR.
- All applications are considered confidential.
- Experienced on an Electronic Health Record (EHR) platform.
- Final candidates are subject to employment and credential verification, reference, and background checks.
- Guaranteed competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Lewisburg, WV.
- Paid state and national association dues, DEA, and certifying board dues.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago