Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · November 20, 2017
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Charleston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and retirement pension plan.
- Salary based on experience, negotiable sign on and relocation bonus.
- 4 Day Work Week.
- 4 weeks of PTO per year + 1 weeks of CME+ 9 paid holidays.
- Visa Sponsorship if required.
- 16-20 patients per day.
- Will see mostly adults and geriatric patients.
- Outpatient only with the schedule flexibility to work 4 or 5 days per week.
- Family Medicine Physician - 100% Outpatient.
- We are located just an hour from Charleston, WV in a family friendly location with very affordable housing.
- MD/DO degree Required - Board Certified or Truly Board Eligible with valid medical license.
- Join a growing hospital that will provide you great employment benefits as well as the quality of life to enjoy beautiful rural West Virginia.
- Student Loan Forgiveness.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Charleston, WV.
- We are seeking a Board Certified or Eligible Family Medicine Physician to complete our staff.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago