Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · November 20, 2017
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- The Baptist Health family consists of eight hospitals.
- Retirement Savings Plans.
- Outpatient diagnostic and surgery centers.
- Baptist Health Medical Group ("Bhmg") is an affiliate of Baptist Healthcare System, INC.
- Richmond sits between Lexington, KY and Knoxville, TN off of I-75.
- Madison County is a blend of urban, suburban and rural environments.
- The County sits next to Fayette County with the Kentucky River as its border and is minutes away from Lexington.
- Sign on Bonus.
- Competitive Salary.
- More than 250 outpatient facilities and services, including urgent care and retail-based clinics.
- The County is unique in that it has two townships, Richmond and Berea.
- Baptist Health Medical Group is seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine Physician to join a well-established, expanding practice in Richmond, Kentucky.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- Home care.
- A nonprofit corporation and single statewide high performing medical group that is physician led and professionally managed.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Rich in heritage and history, Richmond, KY, located in Madison County, is one of the fastest growing areas in Kentucky.
- It is a rapidly growing county enjoying both residential and industrial growth.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Richmond, KY.
- Representing more than 800 providers across the state of Kentucky, Bhmg is locally managed across 3 regions: Kentuckiana (Louisville area), West (Paducah and Madisonville areas), and East (Lexington, Richmond, and Corbin areas).
- Occupational medicine and physical therapy clinics.
- And fitness centers.
- Health, Life, and Disability Insurance.
- Employed and independent physicians.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago