Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · November 20, 2017
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Glasgow) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TJ Samson Community Hospital is currently recruiting additional BC/BE Family Medicine Physicians to join our employed physician group TJ Health Partners.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Glasgow, KY.
- PulmCC Nephrology Cardiology Pain Mgmt Urology OB/Gyn Oncology Gen Surgery.
- Full Benefits.
- Description of Clinic/Office Space: ~ 10,000 sq ft, 45 exam rooms, provider offices.
- Specialty physicians located on the 2nd floor.
- 4 of our providers see pediatric patients.
- Bowling Green is just 30 minutes away!
- Competitive Salary.
- Office hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 to 5:00pm central time.
- TJ Samson offers a hospitalist program that allows the primary care provider either follow their patients inpatient or not.
- Complete imaging, Pharmacy, Rehab, and Womens services located in the same building.
- Glasgow KY provides a great place to live and raise a family, with low crime rates, top 6th state ranked public schools, four distinct and mild seasons, secure patient base and 18% below the national average for cost of Living (Sperlings) Easy access to Barren River Lake - fishing, skiing, sailing, swimming or house boating.
- 90 miles to Nashville, TN and Louisville, KY - populations from 15K - 80K to choose from.
- Paid CME.
- Aggressive Signing Incentives.
- Currently the practice consist of 11 primary care providers with a mixture of family medicine and internal medicine practitioners with 5 Aprns available.
- TJ Samson has associated FP Residency program from University of Louisville.
- In the near future one of our Family Physicians will be relocating, leaving a full practice of patients.
- Excellent Retirement plan.
- RVU Structure Contract with Bonus Potential.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago