Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Fort Knox) is for an academic medical center.
- United States citizenship.
- Eligibility for board certification.
- It is just one of the many reasons family medicine physicians find the United States Army health care team an attractive alternative to the private sector.
- Between 21 and 42 years of age.
- Practicing on the United States Army health care team allows you to focus on patient care first.
- Commissary and post exchange shopping privileges.
- Surrounded by professionals that are at the top of their fields, you'll be a part of our multidisciplinary team that shares your passion for excellence.
- Signing (accession) bonus.
- Training to become a leader in your field.
- Doctor of medicine or doctor of osteopathy degree from an accredited United States school of medicine or osteopathy.
- You could make a difference as you work in an environment dedicated to helping our Soldiers and their families.
- During humanitarian missions, contingency operations and peacetime, Army Medical Corps officers conserve the United States Army's fighting strength by providing the highest quality health care to Soldiers, family members, retirees and other eligible beneficiaries.
- Privileges that come with being an officer in the United States Army.
- Foreign graduates may apply if they have a permanent certificate from the Educational Council of Foreign Medical Graduates.
- Current license to practice medicine in the United States, District of Columbia or Puerto Rico.
- Paid continuing education.
- 30 days of paid vacation earned annually.
- No-cost or low-cost medical and dental care for you and your family.
- As a family physician and officer on the United States Army health care team, you'll enter an established practice that provides generous benefits and no overhead or malpractice insurance costs.
- Completion of an approved Graduate Medical Education (GME) internship in family medicine.
- Numerous positions are available worldwide.
- Flexible, portable retirement savings and investment plan similar to a 401(k).
- Non-contributory retirement benefits with 20 years of qualifying service.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by US Army Health Care Recruiting