Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Hinton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are located 84 miles south of Charleston, West Virginia, 205 miles north of Charlotte, NC and 350 miles from Washington, DC.
- Sign on bonus.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Hinton, WV.
- Relocation assistance.
- All physicians in this General practice work as a team providing care and supporting each other.
- Medical Degree (MD or DO) from an accredited medical school is required.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- The practitioner will provide outpatient and inpatient responsibilities and share.
- Student loan assistance.
- Be board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Full healthcare benefits.
- The Family Practice physician will join a Internal Medicine physician and Family Practice physician as well as other mid-level providers in an established practice.
- Summers County is located in the scenic Appalachian mountains near the West Virginia / Virginia border.
- ARH offers a very competitive compensation package including a salary with a productivity arrangement, sign-on bonus, stipend while in residency, loan forgiveness, moving allowance, etc.
- Summers County ARH Hospital is a Critical Access Hospital that enjoys a reputation of excellence as a patient-oriented and community-centered hospital.
- Obtain and maintain an unrestricted license to practice medicine in West Virginia.
- Our community offers the appeal of small-town living, but is easily accessible to major urban areas.
- CME reimbursement.
- Summers County ARH Rural Health Clinic, located in Hinton, WV, has an immediate need for an Internal Medicine practitioner interested in an employed practice.
- Must have successfully completed a United States residency in Internal Medicine.
- Obtain and maintain an unrestricted Drug Enforcement Agency ("DEA") registration.
- ARH prides itself with a high tech-high touch approach to medicine with modern equipment and a congenial staff.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 30.