Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Hinton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Medical Degree (MD or DO) from an accredited medical school is required.
- ARH offers a very competitive compensation package including a salary with a productivity arrangement, sign-on bonus, stipend while in residency, loan forgiveness, moving allowance, etc.
- Our community offers the appeal of small-town living, but is easily accessible to major urban areas.
- Sign on bonus.
- Summers County is located in the scenic Appalachian mountains near the West Virginia / Virginia border.
- Obtain and maintain an unrestricted Drug Enforcement Agency ("DEA") registration.
- All physicians in this General practice work as a team providing care and supporting each other.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Hinton, WV.
- ARH prides itself with a high tech-high touch approach to medicine with modern equipment and a congenial staff.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Full healthcare benefits.
- Relocation assistance.
- We are located 84 miles south of Charleston, West Virginia, 205 miles north of Charlotte, NC and 350 miles from Washington, DC.
- The Family Practice physician will join a Internal Medicine physician and Family Practice physician as well as other mid-level providers in an established practice.
- Summers County ARH Hospital is a Critical Access Hospital that enjoys a reputation of excellence as a patient-oriented and community-centered hospital.
- Be board certified in Internal Medicine.
- The practitioner will provide outpatient and inpatient responsibilities and share.
- Obtain and maintain an unrestricted license to practice medicine in West Virginia.
- Summers County ARH Rural Health Clinic, located in Hinton, WV, has an immediate need for an Internal Medicine practitioner interested in an employed practice.
- CME reimbursement.
- Must have successfully completed a United States residency in Internal Medicine.
- Student loan assistance.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 30.