Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Hinton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Student loan assistance.
- Obtain and maintain an unrestricted Drug Enforcement Agency ("DEA") registration.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Hinton, WV.
- ARH prides itself with a high tech-high touch approach to medicine with modern equipment and a congenial staff.
- The practitioner will provide outpatient and inpatient responsibilities and share.
- Summers County is located in the scenic Appalachian mountains near the West Virginia / Virginia border.
- Sign on bonus.
- ARH offers a very competitive compensation package including a salary with a productivity arrangement, sign-on bonus, stipend while in residency, loan forgiveness, moving allowance, etc.
- All physicians in this General practice work as a team providing care and supporting each other.
- We are located 84 miles south of Charleston, West Virginia, 205 miles north of Charlotte, NC and 350 miles from Washington, DC.
- Must have successfully completed a United States residency in Internal Medicine.
- Full healthcare benefits.
- Summers County ARH Hospital is a Critical Access Hospital that enjoys a reputation of excellence as a patient-oriented and community-centered hospital.
- The Family Practice physician will join a Internal Medicine physician and Family Practice physician as well as other mid-level providers in an established practice.
- Our community offers the appeal of small-town living, but is easily accessible to major urban areas.
- Medical Degree (MD or DO) from an accredited medical school is required.
- Relocation assistance.
- CME reimbursement.
- Be board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Summers County ARH Rural Health Clinic, located in Hinton, WV, has an immediate need for an Internal Medicine practitioner interested in an employed practice.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Obtain and maintain an unrestricted license to practice medicine in West Virginia.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 30.