Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Thursday · December 14, 2017
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Louisville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- I am teaching, learning from, understanding and treating people whom I know and who know me.
- We are seeking a second Primary Care Physician for our awesome Louisville, Ky team (FM, IM or IM/Peds) who wants a true quality of life opportunity that can be found in our Direct Primary Care model.
- That is something that inspires and motivates the kind of physicians we are looking for.
- You are tired of the "grind.
- " Physicians often describe how they feel like they are running around putting band-aids on problems because they didn't have the time required to truly address patient needs.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Why Paladina Health?
- "I became a family physician because I believe in taking care of people, not just the diseases that afflict them.
- Paladina physicians have much longer appointment times with every patient allowing more in depth care at each visit.
- I am able to address all of my patients' concerns, connect with them, and provide the compassion, care, and respect they deserve.
- You are hoping to regain balance in your life.
- Paladina gives physicians a sense of control again and allows them to work in a sustainable way.
- I was a physician seeing all members of a family, but I was not truly a family physician.
- Some of our doctors were contemplating leaving medicine all together, but now feel rejuvenated and envision continuing to practice this way until retirement.
- Competitive, non-production based compensation package with generous bonus potential.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Louisville, KY.
- Now, at Paladina, I am able to use my time in ways that both the patient and I find more satisfying.
- Balance between work and play, providing and enhanced quality of life for you and your family.
- Paladina incentivizes physicians for doing the right thing for patients.
- CME allowance, Medical License, DEA and malpractice expenses.
- We bypass the insurance headaches and focus on providing the right care without the distractions of RVUs and productivity.
- Paladina Health contracts directly with employers to provide high quality, proactive primary care to their employees and dependents.
- You want to practice a model that encourages great patient care, rather than revenue production.
- "I have now been working at Paladina Health for 2 years and I feel fulfilled as a family physician.
- All-expense paid trip to Denver, CO each year for the annual Physician Summit.
- The business model and clinical model work in harmony which is a win for both.
- Our Physicians manage 60-70% fewer patients per provider (versus the Fee-for-Service model) and have the time to provide exceptional care.
- Tired of trying to hit unrealistic wRVU's for a health system or practicing business instead of medicine in private practice?
- I found I was so rushed in my previous practice it felt like I was spending more time filling out paperwork and charting than I was listening to my patients and really getting to know them.
- Our mission is to transform the way primary care is delivered in America.
- Paladina Health saved my medical soul.
- You want to practice medicine the way you learned in medical school and regain your passion for patient care.
- We focus on prevention and wellness, acute and chronic disease management and maximizing doctor-patient relationships.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago