Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Thursday · December 14, 2017
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Fredonia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Maintains a current DEA number.
- Our Medical Director abides by the security regulations of CCS and the regulations of the institution to which assigned.
- 5 Ensures all verbal or telephone orders are countersigned within one business day, if possible.
- 6 Provides emergency treatment on-site and responds appropriately in urgent or emergency situations.
- 3 Ensures progress note documentation in Electronic Medical Record (EMR) or on approved paper form is in Soap format, problem oriented, corresponds to the therapeutic order and is legible, if handwritten.
- Current CPR certification.
- Experience in Family Practice, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Public Health preferred.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Fredonia, KY.
- Assists in arrangements for coverage of medical services if unavailable for extended period of time.
- CCS is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer.
- 1 Reports to assigned facility at designated hour to examine referred patients.
- Medical school graduate.
- Notifies Regional or Corporate Medical Director and Health Services Administrator or designee of schedule changes in schedule coverage.
- 7 Perform other duties as assigned.
- Provides required documentation of services to the Regional or Corporate Medical Director or designee in order to monitor services provided and compliance with facility/client contract.
- Current licensure within the State.
- Application URL:.
- 4 Ensures all documentation is dated, timed, problem oriented and encounters in EMR are locked with document made or legible and signed, if handwritten.
- 2 Visits the infirmary daily when on-site and records encounters in the patient's progress notes.
- Maintains CME requirements for continued medical practice in the State.
- Must maintain privileges.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago