Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Thursday · December 14, 2017
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Flemingsburg) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- The APC's go to the two clinics outside of Fleming.
- Surgical procedures are peformed on Tuesdays and Thursdays in the office.
- If provider is willing and interested in covering nursing homes in the area that is available.
- There are 3 clinic locations: Fleming Co, Mayslick, and Sharpsburg.
- Ideally they would like to see 30 patients/provider/day.
- They will be expected to take nursing home.
- Reason for opening is due to being a very busy practice w.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Flemingsburg, KY.
- Provider will admit his/her own patients to the hospital.
- These consist of EGD's, DNC, biopsies.
- Clinic is a full scope practice offering lab, CT, MRI, full service diagnostic.
- Fleming Co.
- Provider will join a very established, full service, family medicine practice.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago