Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · January 22, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent opportunity exists to work for a government contractor with competitive compensation and work-life balance.
- Seeking a professional, experienced Family Practice Physician.
- Not only is there plenty to do in the areas of Art, Sports, and Events.
- An ideal candidate would be a Board Eligible or Board Certified Family Practice Physician who can provide locums coverage.
- There is also easy highway access to top metropolitan areas.
- With a mild climate and four distinctly beautiful seasons, people from around the globe.
- Hopkinsville is a friendly community with a great mix of rural charm, notable architecture, and urban conveniences.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Kentucky.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago