Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · April 24, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Morgantown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician with MD/DO degree.
- It is evident this practice has a strong commitment to providing personalized care and service with compassion and respect.
- Spend quality time with your patients.
- Cohesive and collaborative team environment lets you focus solely on patient care.
- Base pay + RVU Production, high earning potential.
- Basic job.
- Join one of only 2% of organizations awarded both a Patient Safety Award and a Patient Experience Award by Healthgrades.
- Family Medicine Physician.
- Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license.
- Truly make a difference in your future community by collaborating with local schools.
- Have a voice and practice medicine the best way you see fit.
- 100% outpatient practice, all ages.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Morgantown, WV.
- One of the region's leading and growing organizations is seeking quality-driven and compassionate Family Medicine providers.
- Vibrant Outdoor Paradise | No Nights,.
- West Virginia.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago