Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · January 22, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Murray) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Voted Friendliest Small Town in America by United States Today and Rand McNally, you will find we are a welcoming, bright, and safe community.
- We offer a most competitive compensation pac k age, generous benefits and retirement package, $15k relocation, student loan repayment assistance, signing bonus, $6K CME annually, coverage of Medical License and dues, malpractice coverage, and we believe in providing a work-life balance for our physicians.
- The staff is wonderful and all share the same focus: providing the best and most compassionate care for our patients.
- I would love the opportunity to talk to you more about us and our community!
- We've a population of around 26K.
- Physician Liaison for Murray Calloway County Hospital.
- We also offer a generous residency stipend.
- We currently have 3 Family Medicine physicians, 1 Internal Medicine physician, and 4 Nurse Practitioners.
- We offer state and nationally ranked K-12 education, and higher education opportunities at Murray State University whose population lends extra energy, culture, and growth to our town.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Murray, KY.
- We offer both an outpatient only option, or an inpatient/outpatient hybrid model - the choice is your s.
- Murray Calloway County Hospital is not-for-profit, community-owned, with 152 beds (opened in 1910), and run by an Administration that is family-focused, work/life balance focused, and accessible to our physician staff, recognizing the importance of our physician staff.
- We seek a Family Medicine physician to join our hospital-employed practice, Murray Medical Associates.
- Stephanie Nutter-Osborne.
- Murray is located in western KY, just 2 hours from Nashville and 15 minutes away from the beautiful KY Lakes Region and Land Between the Lakes.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago