Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · March 20, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Charles Town) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Charles Town, WV.
- This area has a little something for everyone.
- Assignment dates available in January, February, March and April.
- Come stay and work in beautiful West Virginia and enjoy the outdoor beauty, down-home comforts, and an array of activities.
- Parks and outdoor activities, including hiking, hunting, fishing, birding, and kayaking.
- Distillery/winery/moonshine tours, heritage and history museums.
- Please reference Job Order.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified, but must be residency trained in one of the following: Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, or Pediatrics.
- Schedule: Various dates.
- Will treat all outpatient scenarios, including: Illnesses, injuries, work-related visits, splinting, EKG & x-ray interpretation, physicals and drug/alcohol screening.
- All dates have shifts from 8am - 8pm.
- A clinic in West Virginia needs a physician who is residency-trained in Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine or Pediatrics for outpatient work.
- Musical arts, entertainment, shopping, farmers markets, spas and festivals.
This locum job opening was posted
4 weeks ago