Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · March 20, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Ashland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Ashland, KY.
- This lucrative oportunity includes a two-year guarantee of $250,000 plus wRVU productivity compensation.
- Portsmouth also is a short drive to major metro cities, Cincinnati and Columbus, Ohio.
- Portsmouth is a growing community of 20,000.
- King's Daughters Medical Center - Ohio is offering an outstanding opportunity for Family Physicians.
- Customer and quality bonuses also are available, as well as mid-level supervision stipends.
- Serving patients throughout south-central Ohio, King's Daughters - Ohio is a 10-bed hospital that provides primary, urgent and emergency care, as well as general and orthopedic surgery, cardiology, vascular, GI, ENT and urologic services.
- H1B and J-1 visa candidates are welcome.
- King's Daughters family physicians enjoy four-day workweeks, six weeks vacation (plus another for CME), and manageable.
- Additionally, Shawnee State University serves as the cultural hub of the community, offering the best in music and theater.
- King's Daughters Medical Center is an equal-opportunity employer.
- Signing bonus and student loan support also are available.
- Physician also earn great benefits (health, life, dental, and vision).
- Located in Portsmouth, Ohio, King's Daughters - Ohio features an experienced staff of physicians and advance practitioners, and we are seeking a board certified/eligible family physician to join our team.
- A safe, family friendly city, we feature great schools and affordable living, a variety of shopping and dining options, and access to some of the region's most beautiful state parks.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago