Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · March 20, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Loan Repayment Available.
- Safe neighborhoods, great schools, scenic venues, history, culture and all the outdoor recreation you could enjoy is in this area.
- 4 Weeks PTO, 1 Week CME.
- You will find small town hospitality as well as all the amenities you will need in this Tri-State Area of 300K.
- Outpatient only.
- What more could you ask for?
- Must be Board Certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine and have or be willing to obtain a Kentucky medical license.
- X-ray and Lab onsite.
- This great community is Kentucky's 5th largest Metro.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Kentucky.
- This vibrant metro is not only culturally active but also culturally diverse.
- Join this established practice and walk in busy day one!
- Additional Sick Time Accrued.
- Sign On Bonus.
- Need based on volume.
- Competitive Compensation.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago