Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Thursday · May 24, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- And provides consultative advice and insight on unique medical cases, patient situations and/or client issues.
- Minimum educational.
- The company serves more than 200 of the nation's leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
- Provide episodic, preventive, occupational and/or primary health care to patients depending on the needs of the client.
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) certification, in some cases may be required.
- We have an opening for a Full Time Medical Director to work at our brand new employer health center located in Florence, KY!
- 3-5 years minimum in Family practice, emergency room, ambulatory care, or Occupational health settings, Primary Care or Emergency Medicine or Board Eligible in aforementioned practice areas.
- We are an equal opportunity employer.
- That's our mission and it's the foundation of everything we do.
- Licensed to practice medicine in the state within which the site is located.
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records.
- Occupational Health, Primary Care, Pharmacy/PC integration, Integrative Medicine, etc.
- Provide referrals both internally and externally to appropriate medical resource or specialty.
- Participate in the development of policies and guidelines (clinical and administrative) to correct and improve service to the client/account.
- Must have current state and federal DEA certification.
- Excellent presentation skills, confident in all settings with individuals at all levels of the organization both internal and external.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Florence, KY.
- Schedules follow up visits and/or phone calls.
- We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well.
- Conduct histories, physical exams and prescribes medical treatment.
- The Medical Director is responsible for the medical leadership, clinical oversight and patient care for this specific health center.
- Knowledge of workplace health and safety concepts and Osha regulations.
- MD or DO degree, Board Certified in Family Practice, Internal Medicine and/or Occupational Health by the AOA or Abms.
- Uses effective medical and people/performance management processes.
- If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
- Identifies emergency situations and provides care within legal scope of practice.
- Assists with decisions regarding the hiring of physicians and providers to ensure quality and fit of candidates.
- Coordinates and researches continuing educational opportunities for the development of staff within the health center.
- May be a subject matter expert in a particular medical field or expertise.
- May be requested to teach/train precepts and provide mentoring to site physicians and staff providers.
- Reports directly to the Regional Medical Director for medical responsibilities and reports indirectly to the Health Center Manager/Supervisor for administrative and operational workings of the site.
- Develops treatment plans in collaboration with patients.
- Collaborates with other health center staff to ensure clinical alignment and scope of practice based on evidence based data.
- Participate in the development of annual health center goals and objectives.
- Establishes communication mechanisms to deliver consistent and timely communication of directives, best practices, regulatory and medical research updates to health center staff.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Ensure the use of standardized and consistent medical procedures/processes within the health center.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Perform annual evaluations of all physicians and providers with input from the Health Center Manager.
- Supports, leads and models the vision, mission and values of the company.
- Maintain electronic medical records.
- Demonstrated skill with Microsoft Office Suite and web-based programs.
- Participates in the incident/occurrence reporting process being mindful of Risk Management and mitigation, quality, compliance and client relationships.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of medical care and monitors progress of patients.
- Leads and motivates medical providers in the health center environment.
- Works in tandem with Health Center Manager/Supervisor to ensure a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Assumes overall responsibility for patients receiving care in the health center.
- With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country.
- Current Certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers is required, Advanced Cardiac Life Support may also be required based on contract scope of services.
- Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare.
- Educates and advises on medical issues as needed.
- Minimum 3 years management/leadership experience within the healthcare industry.
- May oversee and provides evidence based process improvement recommendations to ensure quality of care.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago