Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Thursday · May 24, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Collaborative physicians will conduct quality reviews of patient charts on a periodic basis based on state regulations and/or Premise Procedure.
- We are an equal opportunity employer.
- With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country.
- Perform any other duties or services required by laws, rules or regulations relating to collaboration with the NP / PA as designated by your state.
- If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
- Hands on patient care for more complex occ health/case management patient cases.
- MD or DO with unrestricted license in the State where providers perform assessments.
- Execute collaborative agreement with NP / PA and periodically renew as required by State law and/or Premise Procedure.
- 8 hours per week.
- We have an opening for a PRN, Collaborating Physician to work at our new employer health center located Louisville, KY!
- Knowledge of symptoms, treatment alternatives, drug properties and interactions, and preventive health-care measures.
- Be available to NP/PA as necessary via phone/pager or in person during time the NP/PA is seeing patients or involved in clinical activities to consult on patient care.
- Occupational Health Experience Required!
- Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare.
- Ability to consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Premise Health requires that our NP and PA employees have a collaborative agreement with a physician in order to complete their home assessments.
- Provide feedback as needed to NP / PA on performance, including areas with opportunity for improvement.
- Board certification in an appropriate Primary Care specialty.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well.
- Prior collaborative experience preferred.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Louisville, KY.
- The company serves more than 200 of the nation's leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
- CPs may be required to conduct a site visit to meet with their respective PA/NP as required by state regulations and law.
- Requirements for physician collaboration vary from state to state, and are subject to Premise Policy and Procedure if the latter is more restrictive.
- That's our mission and it's the foundation of everything we do.
- Essential Job Functions.
- Knowledge of the information and techniques needed to diagnose and treat human injuries and diseases.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago