Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · March 20, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Bluefield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Bluefield is a four-seasons country with several hundred miles of ATV trails, hunting, fishing, white water rafting and other outdoor activities.
- Good school systems and affordable cost of living.
- Necessary Equipment Available.
- Join the staff of a more than 125 physicians that represent nearly every medical specialty, from pediatrics and emergency medicine to neurology and plastic surgery.
- Approximately on, WV and Roanoke, VA and less than 175 miles from Charlotte, NC.
- No Visa Assistance Available.
- Commencement bonus.
- Solo Employed-Hospital Based.
- Compensation determined by experience.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Bluefield, WV.
- Board Certification or Board Qualified with Certification in Process Required.
- Opportunity to train residents.
- Medical education debt assistance.
- Bluefield Regional Medical Center - On the West Virginia/Virginia State Line!
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago