Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · July 16, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This locum tenen pays $70 per hour.
- Receive paid professional liability coverage.
- Set your own schedule.
- Receive bi-weekly payment on a per consultation basis with each consultation lasting 15 minutes.
- Preferred candidates should be familiar with technology, including computers, smartphones, and tablets, have an active unrestricted license to practice medicine in West Vriginia, active DEA registration, have a clean databank and no current significant malpractice history or sanctions.
- You would not prescribe controlled substances or lifestyle medications.
- We are seeking West Virginia licensed primary care physicians who also have licenses in 1 or 2 other states. Med-Link has a diverse mix of physician opportunities available that range from routine primary care to wellness to treating patients with low-acuity ailments.
This locum job opening was posted
8 weeks ago
by Med-Link Staffing.