Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · April 24, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Position located at Blanchfield Army Community Hospital in Fort Campbell, KY.
- Provide first contact, continuous, comprehensive primary care for infants, children, youth, and adults.
- The cost of living is lower than the average for all major United States cities.
- Subspecialty care, hospitals, home health agencies, and nursing homes).
- As the ninth-fastest growing city in the nation, Clarksville is experiencing tremendous change including new schools, a new hospital, and new residential developments.
- Both visitors and residents enjoy the shops and eateries of downtown Clarksville and with its brick sidewalks, tree lined streets, decorative lighting and park benches, the historic area is drawing new attention.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Fort Campbell, KY.
- As a Physician (Family Practice), you will: - Examine, diagnose, prevent, and treat medical, surgical, obstetric, gynecological, and orthopedic care.
- United States Citizenship required.
- Coordinate and/or integrate care across all elements of the healthcare system (e.
- Clarksville is ranked as the 57th "Best Place to Live" by Money Magazine, 11th "Best City in the United States for Public Golf" by Golf Digest, and is the state's fifth largest city with a revitalized and thriving riverfront district.
- Participate in Continuing Medical Education (CME) and quality assurance activities as assigned.
- Fort Campbell lies on the Kentucky/Tennessee border between Hopkinsville and Clarksville, directly off of I-24 and only 40 miles NW of Nashville.
- Board Eligible/Certified Candidates must have a permanent, full, and unrestricted license to practice medicine in a State, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago