Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Thursday · May 24, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Lexington, KY.
- Relocation/moving allowance.
- While many of the Medical Group's administrative functions are centralized, Baptist Health recognizes that healthcare is delivered on a very personal level.
- Backed by the Baptist Health system of hospitals and led by experienced physicians who are distinguished in their fields, the group encompasses nearly 1,000 providers, including 610 physicians and more than 375 advanced practice clinicians.
- And family is important to us.
- Choose a bright future as a Family Medicine physician with Baptist Health Medical Group.
- Therefore, the governing structure includes local leadership councils and operations staff in each of the system's three regions, Kentuckiana, East and West, to address each community's unique needs.
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance.
- Retirement savings plans - 403(b) and 457.
- A physician-led medical group.
- Starting bonus.
- Paid CME and licensure.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Base salary plus incentive compensation.
- Baptist Health Medical Group brings together all of Baptist Health's employed providers into one comprehensive, multispecialty network serving residents of Kentucky, Indiana and neighboring states.
- These councils work together to ensure that patients visiting a Baptist Health Medical Group provider can expect the same quality care at each of our practices and in each of our hospitals - care that is appropriate, timely and centered on our valued patients.
- We invite you.
- A good work/life balance is a priority.
- Medical malpractice insurance.
- Baptist Health Lexington offers you a caring, collaborative environment where leadership listens.
- These professionals include primary care providers, as well as highly trained surgeons and specialists offering advanced treatments, technologies and care.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago