Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Thursday · May 24, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Lexington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This area has a little something for everyone to enjoy and experience!
- Two locations in north eastern KY.
- A clinic in Kentucky is in need of a physician to begin as soon as possible for an assignment in Central Kentucky through the end of the year for four days per week.
- 6 month - one year contract.
- Come experience this gorgeous community that offers the best of Kentucky.
- KY license and DEA required.
- Please reference job.
- Clinic/providers will use medicine to help patients control their weight, which is also dispensed on site.
- They will perform basic physical examples, complete patient charts, do body mass index (BMI) tests, renewing prescriptions, etc.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Lexington, KY.
- Solo practitioner with front office staff.
This locum job opening was posted
6 weeks ago