Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Spencer) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EMR - Greenway Success EHS.
- Flexible schedule including four day work week possible.
- LabCorp on site, local hospital is 1 mile away for x-rays or any other tests.
- Roane County Family Health Care, Inc.
- Clinic is 1 hour from Parkersburg and 1 hour from Charleston.
- Is a Federally Qualified Health Center located in Spencer, West Virginia.
- There is a women's clinic covered by a midwife and Whnp, along with behavioral health on site.
- Clinic is Monday - Friday, may have to take telephone calls in evenings from time to time.
- 18 - 20 patients per day.
- Looking for someone to start as soon as credentialed.
- Family atmosphere among staff.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Spencer, WV.
- National Health Service Corp approved site.
- Must be comfortable seeing all ages to cover established practice.
- BC or truly BE Family Medicine.
- Relocation bonus.
- Fqhc looking for a full time permanent Family Practice physician.
- Clinic does cover local skilled nursing facility, 1 doc usually goes there 1 half day per week.
- Rcfhc provides primary care, women's health, and mental health with Medical Doctors, Physician Assistants, a Certified Nurse Midwife, Nurse Practitioners and Licensed Clinical Social Workers.
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Malpractice is covered under Ftca.
- Support staff: each doc has LPN and front desk staff.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 4.