Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Thursday · May 24, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Spencer) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- There is a women's clinic covered by a midwife and Whnp, along with behavioral health on site.
- Support staff: each doc has LPN and front desk staff.
- Clinic is Monday - Friday, may have to take telephone calls in evenings from time to time.
- Fqhc looking for a full time permanent Family Practice physician.
- LabCorp on site, local hospital is 1 mile away for x-rays or any other tests.
- Clinic does cover local skilled nursing facility, 1 doc usually goes there 1 half day per week.
- BC or truly BE Family Medicine.
- Rcfhc provides primary care, women's health, and mental health with Medical Doctors, Physician Assistants, a Certified Nurse Midwife, Nurse Practitioners and Licensed Clinical Social Workers.
- Flexible schedule including four day work week possible.
- 18 - 20 patients per day.
- Relocation bonus.
- National Health Service Corp approved site.
- Looking for someone to start as soon as credentialed.
- Clinic is 1 hour from Parkersburg and 1 hour from Charleston.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Spencer, WV.
- EMR - Greenway Success EHS.
- Malpractice is covered under Ftca.
- Is a Federally Qualified Health Center located in Spencer, West Virginia.
- Family atmosphere among staff.
- Roane County Family Health Care, Inc.
- Must be comfortable seeing all ages to cover established practice.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago