Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Spencer) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Rcfhc provides primary care, women's health, and mental health with Medical Doctors, Physician Assistants, a Certified Nurse Midwife, Nurse Practitioners and Licensed Clinical Social Workers.
- EMR - Greenway Success EHS.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Spencer, WV.
- 18 - 20 patients per day.
- Clinic is Monday - Friday, may have to take telephone calls in evenings from time to time.
- Malpractice is covered under Ftca.
- Fqhc looking for a full time permanent Family Practice physician.
- Must be comfortable seeing all ages to cover established practice.
- Family atmosphere among staff.
- LabCorp on site, local hospital is 1 mile away for x-rays or any other tests.
- Clinic does cover local skilled nursing facility, 1 doc usually goes there 1 half day per week.
- BC or truly BE Family Medicine.
- Relocation bonus.
- Support staff: each doc has LPN and front desk staff.
- There is a women's clinic covered by a midwife and Whnp, along with behavioral health on site.
- Roane County Family Health Care, Inc.
- Is a Federally Qualified Health Center located in Spencer, West Virginia.
- Clinic is 1 hour from Parkersburg and 1 hour from Charleston.
- Flexible schedule including four day work week possible.
- Looking for someone to start as soon as credentialed.
- National Health Service Corp approved site.
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 4.