Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · May 24, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Spencer) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- BC or truly BE Family Medicine.
- Is a Federally Qualified Health Center located in Spencer, West Virginia.
- Must be comfortable seeing all ages to cover established practice.
- Family atmosphere among staff.
- Relocation bonus.
- EMR - Greenway Success EHS.
- LabCorp on site, local hospital is 1 mile away for x-rays or any other tests.
- Support staff: each doc has LPN and front desk staff.
- Clinic does cover local skilled nursing facility, 1 doc usually goes there 1 half day per week.
- Rcfhc provides primary care, women's health, and mental health with Medical Doctors, Physician Assistants, a Certified Nurse Midwife, Nurse Practitioners and Licensed Clinical Social Workers.
- Malpractice is covered under Ftca.
- National Health Service Corp approved site.
- There is a women's clinic covered by a midwife and Whnp, along with behavioral health on site.
- 18 - 20 patients per day.
- Roane County Family Health Care, Inc.
- Looking for someone to start as soon as credentialed.
- Flexible schedule including four day work week possible.
- Fqhc looking for a full time permanent Family Practice physician.
- Clinic is 1 hour from Parkersburg and 1 hour from Charleston.
- Clinic is Monday - Friday, may have to take telephone calls in evenings from time to time.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Spencer, WV.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 4.