Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Thursday · May 24, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Fort Knox) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Have graduated a 4-year medical school program followed by a 3-year intensive residency program in internal medicine.
- All employees must adhere to the Cape Fox Corporation Ethics and Compliance policy and promote a culture that is conducive to Ethical conduct and compliance.
- Family, public, and private community).
- Doctor of Medicine (M.
- Successful completion of an internship and residency program.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Fort Knox, KY.
- Family Practice Medicine Physician (M.
- Have and maintain a valid, unrestricted state license in any state in the United States, District of Columbia, or the territory of Puerto Rico to practice medicine, and a current Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) registration.
- Graduate from an accredited medical school in the United States or Canada.
- Examine patients, make diagnosis of disease, or injury, and treat patient or prescribe a course of treatment.
- Ape Fox and Concentric Methods is actvely seeking a BC/ IFamily Practice Medicine Physician for our newest (1099) contract award!
- D.) or Doctor of Osteopathy (D.
- Provide medical care and treatment of diseases and/or injuries.
- Order diagnostic tests as applicable as well as request consultation or referral with appropriate physicians, clinics, or other health resources as indicated.
- Treat a certain amount a patients per hour minimum and complete the medical documentation as part of the patient visit electronically within 24 hours of the onset of seeing each patient.
- Teaches and provides consultation to other health care providers as assigned.
- Abide by all facility rules, regulations, and policies.
- Participates in Continuing Medical Education (CME) and quality assurance activities as assigned.
- Subspecialty care, hospitals, home health agencies, nursing homes) and the patient's community (e.
- Examine, diagnose, treat or prescribe courses of treatment within the scope of training, experience, and privileges.
- Properly safeguards all reports and records according to the Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (Hipaa) standards.
- The licenses and registration must be renewed and maintained in a current status during the life of the contract.
- Lynne Boyer Griffin PMP, Senior.
- Must be United States Citizen.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986, No Visa or Sponsorship will be provided.
- Pursuing certification will not be accepted - No waiver.
- Review medical histories and progress of patients.
- Board Certified).
- Provide a broad spectrum of health services ranging from preventive health care to treatment of acute and chronic diseases.
- The more difficult and/or complex patient care requirements are referred to other hospitals or consultants.
- Certifications in addition to Basic Life Support Advanced Cardiac Life Support or other advanced certification does not Supersede BLS certification.
- Responsible for all cases within the internal medicine specialty and works with considerable freedom from technical supervision.
- Leads a multi-disciplinary team of individuals who collectively takes responsibility for the ongoing care of patients.
- Passed the Medical Licensing Examination (Usmle) before being able to practice.
- Have a minimum of 12 months Experience in the past 24 months.
- In addition, most internists must be board certified in internal medicine.
- Ethic and Compliance.
- Coordinates and/or integrates care across all elements of the healthcare system (e.
- Ensures the highest standards of professional practice and ethics are maintained.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago