Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · June 19, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Somerset) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Lcma is a Rural Health Clinic that started in the 1970's and now has 15 physicians and 8 mid-level providers seeing patients.
- We offer on-site ancillaries such as lab, x-ray, hearing booth and occupational medicine for workers comp patients and annual physical exams for our community employers.
- We welcome Residents, Fellows and experienced applicants.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Somerset, KY.
- The office does have an after-hours clinic which is open 7 days a week to provide care for your patients while you are away.
- Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital, a 295 bed regional facility in south central Kentucky, is seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join out outpatient-only group practice, Lake Cumberland Medical Associates, located on our campus.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago