Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · June 19, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- Competitive compensation package with full benefits and paid malpractice.
- This community is just a short drive from downtown Cincinnati.
- Midlevel support.
- Very hospitable area.
- Customize your schedule.
- Live by the beautiful Ohio River and enjoy a ferry or boat ride, water sports and more!
- Bustling shopping.
- Cincinnati Bedroom Community Outpatient Only Flexible Schedule.
- 258K service area.
- Voted most picturesque city in Kentucky by United States Today.
- Low cost of living.
- Busy practice with very little turnover.
- Great schools.
- Recreation for the whole family.
- Enjoy the balance of having access to the city without the traffic added to your work day.
- Loan repayment.
- Option to live in the city of country.
- Wide range of business and employment opportunities.
- Onsite xray and lab services.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Kentucky.
- Good payor mix.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago