Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Kingwood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Preston Memorial Hospital incorporates state-of the-art procedures and equipment to care for our patients.
- We have an extensive offering of services and technological capabilities normally found in larger facilities.
- Physician must be a Board Certified MD or DO.
- Our staff of highly trained professionals works closely as a team to provide compassionate, professional healthcare that meets the highest standards of excellence.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Kingwood, WV.
- We know that hospitalization is never an entirely pleasant experience, but we do our best to make you as comfortable as possible.
- Mon Health is seeking a Family Medicine Physician for Preston Memorial Hospital, a state-licensed, 25-bed acute care hospital, located in Kingwood, WV.
- We work cooperatively with physicians, other health care providers, local businesses and industries, and community organizations to address community needs and to provide a continuum of care.
- This position also serves as the Physician for The Challenge Academy, an off-site school-based clinic.
- At Preston Memorial Hospital, we are committed to improving the health of our community.
- This full-time opportunity will work one day in our Fellowsville clinic and the other days in Kingwood.
- Yet our staff cares for you with the genuine concern of friends and neighbors.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.