Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Kingwood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Kingwood, WV.
- Mon Health is seeking a Family Medicine Physician for Preston Memorial Hospital, a state-licensed, 25-bed acute care hospital, located in Kingwood, WV.
- We have an extensive offering of services and technological capabilities normally found in larger facilities.
- We work cooperatively with physicians, other health care providers, local businesses and industries, and community organizations to address community needs and to provide a continuum of care.
- This position also serves as the Physician for The Challenge Academy, an off-site school-based clinic.
- Preston Memorial Hospital incorporates state-of the-art procedures and equipment to care for our patients.
- Physician must be a Board Certified MD or DO.
- Our staff of highly trained professionals works closely as a team to provide compassionate, professional healthcare that meets the highest standards of excellence.
- At Preston Memorial Hospital, we are committed to improving the health of our community.
- This full-time opportunity will work one day in our Fellowsville clinic and the other days in Kingwood.
- We know that hospitalization is never an entirely pleasant experience, but we do our best to make you as comfortable as possible.
- Yet our staff cares for you with the genuine concern of friends and neighbors.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago