Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- There is no stone left unturned here for entertainment and cultural activities!
- Location: Located less than an hour to Leesburg, VA and an hour to Fairfax, VA!
- Scholarly activities are highly encouraged.
- Weekend access to the beach or just have a lazy day on your boat on the best lakes on the East coast.
- Low cost of living, easy access to two metro areas and some of the best schools and recreational activities on the east coast.
- Opportunity: Seeking a Family Practitioner for an Assistant or Associate Professor for its School of Medicine, Department of Family Medicine Eastern Division.
- This area is the 2nd fastest growing in the mid-Atlantic due to the access to all of the technology jobs and government positions within 30 minutes commute time.
- Will provide clinical care and teach Medical Students and Family Medicine Residents in all aspects of Family Medicine.
- Opportunity for student loan repayment.
- Technologically advanced and EMR set up in all the facilities and linked.
- Primarily Outpatient opportunity and may include hospital coverage at a Medical Center.
- Full access to all the system offers.
- Compensation: Employed with excellent salary, bonuses, full health system benefits for you and your family (if needed) and excellent growth/leadership options.
- Facility: Part of a very large University Hospital System.
- Bike rides on the longest biking trail in the United States, kayaking and river boat rafting are steps from your door and some of the best skiing in the Winter is just around the corner.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in West Virginia.
- This city is situated perfectly for the best of all worlds.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 16.