Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · October 19, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- This city is situated perfectly for the best of all worlds.
- Bike rides on the longest biking trail in the United States, kayaking and river boat rafting are steps from your door and some of the best skiing in the Winter is just around the corner.
- Opportunity for student loan repayment.
- Facility: Part of a very large University Hospital System.
- Will provide clinical care and teach Medical Students and Family Medicine Residents in all aspects of Family Medicine.
- Location: Located less than an hour to Leesburg, VA and an hour to Fairfax, VA!
- Low cost of living, easy access to two metro areas and some of the best schools and recreational activities on the east coast.
- Weekend access to the beach or just have a lazy day on your boat on the best lakes on the East coast.
- There is no stone left unturned here for entertainment and cultural activities!
- Scholarly activities are highly encouraged.
- Full access to all the system offers.
- Opportunity: Seeking a Family Practitioner for an Assistant or Associate Professor for its School of Medicine, Department of Family Medicine Eastern Division.
- This area is the 2nd fastest growing in the mid-Atlantic due to the access to all of the technology jobs and government positions within 30 minutes commute time.
- Primarily Outpatient opportunity and may include hospital coverage at a Medical Center.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in West Virginia.
- Technologically advanced and EMR set up in all the facilities and linked.
- Compensation: Employed with excellent salary, bonuses, full health system benefits for you and your family (if needed) and excellent growth/leadership options.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago