Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · October 19, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Charleston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Production incentives.
- Guaranteed salary.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Charleston Area Medical Center is seeking to employ BC/BE Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician for its Primary Care Office, in Nitro, Winfield and Teays Valley, in a traditional inpatient/outpatient well established practice.
- Experience professional satisfaction and live in a community that offers an abundance of recreational opportunities, fine dining and close proximity to cultural events.
- M.D. or D.O.
- They are modern patient-oriented facilities utilizing cutting edge technology.
- Ability to obtain a WV Medical License.
- Enjoy affordable and upscale living in the fastest growing county in West Virginia.
- Exceptional benefits package.
- All offices are located only 10 minutes from Camc - Teays Valley Hospital.
- Share equitable.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Charleston, WV.
- Occurrence based malpractice.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago