Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Charleston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Charleston Area Medical Center is seeking to employ BC/BE Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician for its Primary Care Office, in Nitro, Winfield and Teays Valley, in a traditional inpatient/outpatient well established practice.
- Guaranteed salary.
- Share equitable.
- Ability to obtain a WV Medical License.
- Enjoy affordable and upscale living in the fastest growing county in West Virginia.
- Production incentives.
- They are modern patient-oriented facilities utilizing cutting edge technology.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Charleston, WV.
- Occurrence based malpractice.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Experience professional satisfaction and live in a community that offers an abundance of recreational opportunities, fine dining and close proximity to cultural events.
- Exceptional benefits package.
- M.D. or D.O.
- All offices are located only 10 minutes from Camc - Teays Valley Hospital.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 4.