Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · May 24, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Charleston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Experience professional satisfaction and live in a community that offers an abundance of recreational opportunities, fine dining and close proximity to cultural events.
- Exceptional benefits package.
- Enjoy affordable and upscale living in the fastest growing county in West Virginia.
- M.D. or D.O.
- Ability to obtain a WV Medical License.
- Occurrence based malpractice.
- All offices are located only 10 minutes from Camc - Teays Valley Hospital.
- They are modern patient-oriented facilities utilizing cutting edge technology.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Charleston, WV.
- Share equitable.
- Production incentives.
- Guaranteed salary.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Charleston Area Medical Center is seeking to employ BC/BE Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician for its Primary Care Office, in Nitro, Winfield and Teays Valley, in a traditional inpatient/outpatient well established practice.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 4.