Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · October 19, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- 4-10's schedule with minimal.
- Excellent 401k Retirement Plan.
- An award winning medical group with a superior reputation for providing affordable and quality care is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to practice with them in Northern Kentucky.
- Award-winning, level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home.
- Income & Benefits.
- Quality Bonus up to $18,000 and $500 per Aprn supervision.
- 100% Outpatient - Family Medicine.
- Average 22-24 patients per day / bonus incentive for 18+ per day.
- CME Allowance.
- Job Number JO-1809-4071.
- 1st Year Guarantee $210,000 - Plus.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life.
- Physician: Family Medicine, 4 Day Workweek, near the Kentucky/Ohio Border - Perm.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Covington, KY.
- Beautiful countryside in Northern Kentucky, less than 30 minutes from Cincinnati, OH.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago