Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Danville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The practice is affiliated with a 222 bed regional medical center accredited by the Joint Commission which also serves as a level III trauma center.
- This practice offers a full range of primary care from birth to geriatrics (excluding obstetrics).
- A excellent compensation package is offered to include a guaranteed base salary plus a sign on bonus, benefits and malpractice insurance.
- The facility is 35 miles to Lexington and 75 miles to Louisville.
- Hospitalists service cover admissions.
- This is a hospital employed opportunity.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Danville, KY.
- The hospital utilizes Epic Electronic Medical Record system.
- Year two and year three will be base salary plus productivity, there is no cap to potential income.
- We are currently searching for a Family Practice Physician to join a hospital based out- patient practice in Danville Kentucky.
- The Physician can expect to work a Four to Five day week in a outpatient setting.
- This will be a 3 year Employed agreement.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 26.