Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Danville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The practice is affiliated with a 222 bed regional medical center accredited by the Joint Commission which also serves as a level III trauma center.
- The facility is 35 miles to Lexington and 75 miles to Louisville.
- This is a hospital employed opportunity.
- This practice offers a full range of primary care from birth to geriatrics (excluding obstetrics).
- A excellent compensation package is offered to include a guaranteed base salary plus a sign on bonus, benefits and malpractice insurance.
- The Physician can expect to work a Four to Five day week in a outpatient setting.
- The hospital utilizes Epic Electronic Medical Record system.
- We are currently searching for a Family Practice Physician to join a hospital based out- patient practice in Danville Kentucky.
- Hospitalists service cover admissions.
- Year two and year three will be base salary plus productivity, there is no cap to potential income.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Danville, KY.
- This will be a 3 year Employed agreement.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 26.