Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · October 19, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Danville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This will be a 3 year Employed agreement.
- The hospital utilizes Epic Electronic Medical Record system.
- Hospitalists service cover admissions.
- A excellent compensation package is offered to include a guaranteed base salary plus a sign on bonus, benefits and malpractice insurance.
- The facility is 35 miles to Lexington and 75 miles to Louisville.
- The practice is affiliated with a 222 bed regional medical center accredited by the Joint Commission which also serves as a level III trauma center.
- We are currently searching for a Family Practice Physician to join a hospital based out- patient practice in Danville Kentucky.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Danville, KY.
- The Physician can expect to work a Four to Five day week in a outpatient setting.
- This practice offers a full range of primary care from birth to geriatrics (excluding obstetrics).
- Year two and year three will be base salary plus productivity, there is no cap to potential income.
- This is a hospital employed opportunity.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago