Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · May 24, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Bowling Green) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Annual CME Stipend.
- Practice broad scope medicine, what you were trained to do!
- Proactive MD contracts directly with employers who wish to provide their employees and dependents with high-quality healthcare in the form of a dedicated Direct Primary Care practice model within their facility.
- Competitive benefits plan.
- No RVUs to chase.
- Deeper relationships with smaller patient panel (typically only 800 - 1,200).
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Bowling Green, KY.
- More time with patients (30 minutes on average).
- No volume-based measures to manage.
- Proactive MD is growing and looking to add to our team a Primary Care Physician.
- Proactive MD's proprietary Health & Wellness Center practice model puts the physician-patient relationship at the center of the care experience.
- As the Primary Care Physician at one of our Centers, you are truly able to focus on the patient, free from fee-for-service burdens, unrealistic health-system RVUs, and time-consuming administrative distractions.
- Full Time, 40 Hours per week.
- Medical Malpractice Insurance covered.
- If you want to join a team of forward-thinking healthcare professionals, join the Proactive MD family as we dramatically reshape the healthcare industry as we know it.
- This is "the better way" you've been seeking!
- Work-Life Balance, yes it's really possible!
- The Primary Care Physician is responsible for implementing, delivering, and ensuring that the highest quality of patient-centered care is delivered to all the plan members.
- Generous compensation with bonus potential.
- Paid Time Off (Vacation & CME).
- Your time is spent doing what you were trained to do: practicing broad-scope medicine focused on the health and wellness of individuals the way you deem most medically appropriate.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 10.