Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · October 19, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Bowling Green) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Bowling Green, KY.
- No volume-based measures to manage.
- Work-Life Balance, yes it's really possible!
- More time with patients (30 minutes on average).
- Medical Malpractice Insurance covered.
- Annual CME Stipend.
- Full Time, 40 Hours per week.
- Proactive MD is growing and looking to add to our team a Primary Care Physician.
- The Primary Care Physician is responsible for implementing, delivering, and ensuring that the highest quality of patient-centered care is delivered to all the plan members.
- Generous compensation with bonus potential.
- Deeper relationships with smaller patient panel (typically only 800 - 1,200).
- If you want to join a team of forward-thinking healthcare professionals, join the Proactive MD family as we dramatically reshape the healthcare industry as we know it.
- Your time is spent doing what you were trained to do: practicing broad-scope medicine focused on the health and wellness of individuals the way you deem most medically appropriate.
- No RVUs to chase.
- Practice broad scope medicine, what you were trained to do!
- Proactive MD contracts directly with employers who wish to provide their employees and dependents with high-quality healthcare in the form of a dedicated Direct Primary Care practice model within their facility.
- Competitive benefits plan.
- As the Primary Care Physician at one of our Centers, you are truly able to focus on the patient, free from fee-for-service burdens, unrealistic health-system RVUs, and time-consuming administrative distractions.
- Proactive MD's proprietary Health & Wellness Center practice model puts the physician-patient relationship at the center of the care experience.
- Paid Time Off (Vacation & CME).
- This is "the better way" you've been seeking!
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago