Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Bowling Green) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- If you want to join a team of forward-thinking healthcare professionals, join the Proactive MD family as we dramatically reshape the healthcare industry as we know it.
- Competitive benefits plan.
- Proactive MD's proprietary Health & Wellness Center practice model puts the physician-patient relationship at the center of the care experience.
- Deeper relationships with smaller patient panel (typically only 800 - 1,200).
- Work-Life Balance, yes it's really possible!
- This is "the better way" you've been seeking!
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Bowling Green, KY.
- Annual CME Stipend.
- Proactive MD contracts directly with employers who wish to provide their employees and dependents with high-quality healthcare in the form of a dedicated Direct Primary Care practice model within their facility.
- No volume-based measures to manage.
- More time with patients (30 minutes on average).
- The Primary Care Physician is responsible for implementing, delivering, and ensuring that the highest quality of patient-centered care is delivered to all the plan members.
- Your time is spent doing what you were trained to do: practicing broad-scope medicine focused on the health and wellness of individuals the way you deem most medically appropriate.
- Generous compensation with bonus potential.
- No RVUs to chase.
- Proactive MD is growing and looking to add to our team a Primary Care Physician.
- Practice broad scope medicine, what you were trained to do!
- Medical Malpractice Insurance covered.
- As the Primary Care Physician at one of our Centers, you are truly able to focus on the patient, free from fee-for-service burdens, unrealistic health-system RVUs, and time-consuming administrative distractions.
- Full Time, 40 Hours per week.
- Paid Time Off (Vacation & CME).
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 10.