Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · October 19, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Maysville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Maysville is a safe, family friendly community and boasts a picturesque downtown set on the banks of the Ohio River as well as bustling shopping-business corridors.
- The largest park is a 57-acre space with an Olympic-size swimming pool, a par-three golf course, putt-putt golf, three tennis courts, two softball fields, five picnic shelters, several playgrounds and a one-mile walking trail.
- The physician will have options of employment or join an existing private group practice.
- A generous compensation package with full benefits that include health, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD, 401k, CME, paid vacation, sign on bonus, relocation and consideration of student loan assistance.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Maysville, KY.
- Enjoy the best of non-urban living with safe, Tier 1 cost of living, and a small town yet sophisticated atmosphere, all within a short drive to either Lexington or Cincinnati for urban amenities.
- The park's biggest attraction is a 12 acre fishing lake.
- The school systems (both public and private) are among the best in the state, and in addition to their academic offerings feature wonderful music and sports programs.
- Both traditional or outpatient settings are available.
- Washington is a nearby community that has a deep historical roots and offers quaint scenery and unique antique shopping.
- Maysville has a rich history and features an active/trendy downtown life that includes multiple festivals and a wonderful live theatre that offers Tier 3-quality productions for our community.
- With a strong and clinically-leading hospitalist program in place, the physician can have tremendous confidence in the quality of care for their admitted patients.
- Meadowview Regional Medical Center is seeking a Family Practice physician to grow the primary care base in Maysville.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago