Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Maysville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Maysville is a safe, family friendly community and boasts a picturesque downtown set on the banks of the Ohio River as well as bustling shopping-business corridors.
- The park's biggest attraction is a 12 acre fishing lake.
- The school systems (both public and private) are among the best in the state, and in addition to their academic offerings feature wonderful music and sports programs.
- With a strong and clinically-leading hospitalist program in place, the physician can have tremendous confidence in the quality of care for their admitted patients.
- Both traditional or outpatient settings are available.
- Enjoy the best of non-urban living with safe, Tier 1 cost of living, and a small town yet sophisticated atmosphere, all within a short drive to either Lexington or Cincinnati for urban amenities.
- A generous compensation package with full benefits that include health, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD, 401k, CME, paid vacation, sign on bonus, relocation and consideration of student loan assistance.
- The physician will have options of employment or join an existing private group practice.
- Meadowview Regional Medical Center is seeking a Family Practice physician to grow the primary care base in Maysville.
- Washington is a nearby community that has a deep historical roots and offers quaint scenery and unique antique shopping.
- The largest park is a 57-acre space with an Olympic-size swimming pool, a par-three golf course, putt-putt golf, three tennis courts, two softball fields, five picnic shelters, several playgrounds and a one-mile walking trail.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Maysville, KY.
- Maysville has a rich history and features an active/trendy downtown life that includes multiple festivals and a wonderful live theatre that offers Tier 3-quality productions for our community.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 10.