Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · October 19, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Logan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Clinic hours are Monday - Friday 8am-5pm with no hospital or practice.
- This employed family medicine opportunity is only one hour from Charleston, West Virginia.
- Office uses ECW for EMR.
- This is 100% outpatient practice 3 miles from hospital campus.
- Included in this position is a generous financial package with benefits of health, life, dental, vision, paid vacation, CME and stipend, LTD, STD, occurrence medical malpractice, sign on bonus, relocation assistance, student loan and educational stipend considered.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Logan, WV.
- The draw area is 180, Virginia and Eastern Kentucky providing for a very busy patient base.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago