Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · July 23, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Logan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The draw area is 180, Virginia and Eastern Kentucky providing for a very busy patient base.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Logan, WV.
- Office uses ECW for EMR.
- Clinic hours are Monday - Friday 8am-5pm with no hospital or practice.
- Included in this position is a generous financial package with benefits of health, life, dental, vision, paid vacation, CME and stipend, LTD, STD, occurrence medical malpractice, sign on bonus, relocation assistance, student loan and educational stipend considered.
- This is 100% outpatient practice 3 miles from hospital campus.
- This employed family medicine opportunity is only one hour from Charleston, West Virginia.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.