Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Somerset) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital, a 295 bed regional facility in south central Kentucky is seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join Lake Cumberland Medical Associates located on the hospital campus.
- This is an outpatient only opportunity in a busy practice with an established Hospitalist team to admit your patients and manage inpatient needs.
- Residents, fellows and experienced physicians are welcome.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Somerset, KY.
- Lcma is a Rural Health Clinic that started in the 1970's and now has 15 physicians and 8 mid-level providers seeing patients.
- The office does have an after-hours clinic that is open 7 days a week to provide care for your patients while you are away.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.