Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Somerset) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The office does have an after-hours clinic that is open 7 days a week to provide care for your patients while you are away.
- Lcma is a Rural Health Clinic that started in the 1970's and now has 15 physicians and 8 mid-level providers seeing patients.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Somerset, KY.
- This is an outpatient only opportunity in a busy practice with an established Hospitalist team to admit your patients and manage inpatient needs.
- Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital, a 295 bed regional facility in south central Kentucky is seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join Lake Cumberland Medical Associates located on the hospital campus.
- Residents, fellows and experienced physicians are welcome.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago