Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · May 24, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- Outpatient only.
- The Derby is preceded by a two-week long Kentucky Derby Festival comprised of over 70 events, starting with the annual Thunder over Louisville, the largest annual fireworks display in the nation.
- Louisville Kentucky Primary Care Opening.
- This fabulous Metro of 1 million is the perfect place to live, work and raise your family.
- Louisville, situated on the Ohio River, is influenced by both Southern and Midwestern culture.
- Louisville has been central to advancements in heart and hand surgery as well as cancer treatment.
- Excellent state wide best schools available.
- Join this supportive team and help this community in need.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Kentucky.
- Louisville is home to a number of annual cultural events, of which the most well-known is the Kentucky Derby, held at the historical Churchill Downs.
- Strong Christ Centered Practice.
- Recently, Louisville has emerged as a major center for the health care and medical sciences industries.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Walk in Busy to this Established Practice.
- 62 Nationally by Forbes as Best Places for Business and Careers.
- Booming businesses in healthcare, horses, bourbon and more.
- Established practice with growing volume.
- Loan repayment available.
- Family friendly communities, park systems and more.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.