Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · March 22, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- Louisville has been central to advancements in heart and hand surgery as well as cancer treatment.
- This fabulous Metro of 1 million is the perfect place to live, work and raise your family.
- Louisville, situated on the Ohio River, is influenced by both Southern and Midwestern culture.
- Booming businesses in healthcare, horses, bourbon and more.
- Outpatient only.
- Recently, Louisville has emerged as a major center for the health care and medical sciences industries.
- Louisville is home to a number of annual cultural events, of which the most well-known is the Kentucky Derby, held at the historical Churchill Downs.
- 62 Nationally by Forbes as Best Places for Business and Careers.
- Walk in Busy to this Established Practice.
- Family friendly communities, park systems and more.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Established practice with growing volume.
- The Derby is preceded by a two-week long Kentucky Derby Festival comprised of over 70 events, starting with the annual Thunder over Louisville, the largest annual fireworks display in the nation.
- Louisville Kentucky Primary Care Opening.
- Excellent state wide best schools available.
- Join this supportive team and help this community in need.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Kentucky.
- Strong Christ Centered Practice.
- Loan repayment available.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.