Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Sunday · November 18, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- The Derby is preceded by a two-week long Kentucky Derby Festival comprised of over 70 events, starting with the annual Thunder over Louisville, the largest annual fireworks display in the nation.
- Established practice with growing volume.
- Outpatient only.
- This fabulous Metro of 1 million is the perfect place to live, work and raise your family.
- Walk in Busy to this Established Practice.
- Excellent state wide best schools available.
- Loan repayment available.
- Louisville Kentucky Primary Care Opening.
- Recently, Louisville has emerged as a major center for the health care and medical sciences industries.
- Strong Christ Centered Practice.
- Louisville is home to a number of annual cultural events, of which the most well-known is the Kentucky Derby, held at the historical Churchill Downs.
- Louisville, situated on the Ohio River, is influenced by both Southern and Midwestern culture.
- 62 Nationally by Forbes as Best Places for Business and Careers.
- Booming businesses in healthcare, horses, bourbon and more.
- Family friendly communities, park systems and more.
- Louisville has been central to advancements in heart and hand surgery as well as cancer treatment.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Kentucky.
- Join this supportive team and help this community in need.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago