Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Sunday · November 18, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Student Loan, Stipend, Retention Bonus & Relocation Available.
- Great city for young families and empty nesters.
- Get Out of the Rat-Race & Get Back to Enjoying Practicing Medicine!
- Highly Sought-After Community: Big City Amenities w/ Small Town Charm.
- Tremendous Place to Live, Work and Play.
- Low Cost of Living, and Top Income Potential.
- 25 Minutes to Airport.
- Non-Profit Private Hospital: Focused on Quality of Care & Medical Staff Satisfaction.
- Nationally Ranked - Top 100 Hospitals in the Nation!
- Comprehensive Benefits: Including 100% Match up to 8% into Retirement Planning, Health, Dental, Vision, and 5 Weeks PTO.
- 30 Min from Major Metro.
- Be Busy Immediately.
- Lexington, KY- Family Practice.
- 18-24 Patients Per Day.
- Non-Profit Hospital, Top Starting Salary + Signing Bonus.
- Tremendous Work Environment.
- Collegial, Fun and Physician Friendly Medical Environment.
- Outpatient Only &.8211.
- Flexible Schedule, Shortened Work Week Available.
- Flex Schedule.
- Affluent & Safe City, Great Schools, Tons of Shopping and Restaurants.
- Please Reference FP 7729.
- Established, Cohesive, and Supportive Administration & Medical Staff Invested in your Success and Happiness.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Kentucky.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago