Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · March 22, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Owensboro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Potential productivity incentive bonus.
- Annual Vacation & CME - 240 hours.
- The ideal candidate for these busy outpatient clinics will be a team player with outstanding dedication to patient service.
- Family - friendly community.
- Excellent public and private school options with involved families.
- Your Life.
- Affordable housing, available acreage, new downtown condo's under construction.
- Abundant opportunity to grow your practice in a service area of nearly 400,000 residents.
- Annual base salary, guaranteed for two years - $235K.
- Owensboro Health Medical Group is seeking BE/BC family practice physicians to join our primary care physician network throughout western Kentucky and southern Indiana.
- The medical group enjoys state-of-the-art equipment, strong physician leadership and administrative support, and a financially stable health system which is part of the newly built 477-bed hospital in Owensboro.
- Enjoy weekends in the newly revitalized downtown or at one of the many outdoor/recreational amenities.
- Annual CME - $6K.
- Sign-on bonus & relocation assistance.
- Residency Stipends - $1,500/month.
- Mid-sized town on the Ohio River with easy access to metro amenities.
- Strong economy - named "Top 100 small towns in the United States" and "Top 10 cities where millennials are flocking".
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Owensboro, KY.
- Student Loan Forgiveness - Up to $100K.
- Family Medicine Residency Program - Starting 2020.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.