Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Owensboro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Annual Vacation & CME - 240 hours.
- Sign-on bonus & relocation assistance.
- Owensboro Health Medical Group is seeking BE/BC family practice physicians to join our primary care physician network throughout western Kentucky and southern Indiana.
- The ideal candidate for these busy outpatient clinics will be a team player with outstanding dedication to patient service.
- Excellent public and private school options with involved families.
- Annual base salary, guaranteed for two years - $235K.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Owensboro, KY.
- Residency Stipends - $1,500/month.
- Your Life.
- Enjoy weekends in the newly revitalized downtown or at one of the many outdoor/recreational amenities.
- Annual CME - $6K.
- Family Medicine Residency Program - Starting 2020.
- Student Loan Forgiveness - Up to $100K.
- Affordable housing, available acreage, new downtown condo's under construction.
- Mid-sized town on the Ohio River with easy access to metro amenities.
- Family - friendly community.
- Strong economy - named "Top 100 small towns in the United States" and "Top 10 cities where millennials are flocking".
- The medical group enjoys state-of-the-art equipment, strong physician leadership and administrative support, and a financially stable health system which is part of the newly built 477-bed hospital in Owensboro.
- Potential productivity incentive bonus.
- Abundant opportunity to grow your practice in a service area of nearly 400,000 residents.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.