Family Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Sunday · November 18, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Owensboro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Strong economy - named "Top 100 small towns in the United States" and "Top 10 cities where millennials are flocking".
- Student Loan Forgiveness - Up to $100K.
- Potential productivity incentive bonus.
- Sign-on bonus & relocation assistance.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Owensboro, KY.
- Excellent public and private school options with involved families.
- The ideal candidate for these busy outpatient clinics will be a team player with outstanding dedication to patient service.
- Affordable housing, available acreage, new downtown condo's under construction.
- Annual Vacation & CME - 240 hours.
- The medical group enjoys state-of-the-art equipment, strong physician leadership and administrative support, and a financially stable health system which is part of the newly built 477-bed hospital in Owensboro.
- Annual base salary, guaranteed for two years - $235K.
- Annual CME - $6K.
- Family - friendly community.
- Residency Stipends - $1,500/month.
- Abundant opportunity to grow your practice in a service area of nearly 400,000 residents.
- Owensboro Health Medical Group is seeking BE/BC family practice physicians to join our primary care physician network throughout western Kentucky and southern Indiana.
- Enjoy weekends in the newly revitalized downtown or at one of the many outdoor/recreational amenities.
- Your Life.
- Mid-sized town on the Ohio River with easy access to metro amenities.
- Family Medicine Residency Program - Starting 2020.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago